Hot Water Plumbing
Duncan’s will perform unmatched installation, maintenance, and servicing of most hot water systems, whether gas, electric, or instantaneous. Our skilled professionals will carry out all necessary annual maintenance checks, replace pressure and temperature relief valves, and perform testing and visual examinations for signs of wear and rust. We also perform top-to-bottom, same-day installations with our legendary service standards and friendly professionalism at your disposal.
Duncan’s specialise in:
- Fast hot water repairs: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- New water heaters: Whether replacing or installing, we can help with a range top systems and brands, all expertly installed (in most cases, on the same day). We’ll even bring the new water heater direct to your door, and take the old one away for your complete convenience. We also provide a new pre-cast concrete base for all outdoor installations and in most cases provide a custom built sheetmetal tray and water tempering device for your peace of mind.
- All water heater repairs: Duncan’s will handle all repairs to every brand and model of water heater.
- Excellent warranties: Duncan’s can talk you through the water heater options with the best warranties, getting you get the best deal. We will also walk you through the other vital features to ensure you choose the heater that is most suitable for your home.
- Professional installations: Our plumbers will take care of everything you need for a hassle-free, efficient, and skilled installation.
- Regular maintenance checks: Efficiency is important in all hot water systems in order to save you money and time, and regular maintenance checks are vital to ensure your system is running at peak efficiency.
- Energy savings on your water heating: With energy costs continually on the rise, Duncan’s can advice on new options to help keep those costs down.
- Red-hot supply to kitchens: We can supply untempered hot water (60–80˚C) to your kitchen sink where applicable.
We can also supply and install all internal and external electric storage, gas storage and instantaneous gas models of water heaters, as well as all internal push/pull electric models for sinks, bars, and workshops.
Contact Duncan’s today to find out more or browse our featured water systems below:
Featured 5 Star Gas Storage systemS:
- Money saving – 5 Star energy efficiency helps save on gas bills.
- Mains pressure – for hot water from multiple taps at the same time.
- Strong hot water recovery – no long waits between showers.
- RheemPlus® models available – maximum temperature of 50°C so turning on the tap is safer for everyone in the family.
- Natural gas or propane (LPG) models available.
- 5, 7 or 10 years on cylinder (model dependant).
- 3 years labour on cylinder (model dependant).
- 1 year parts & labour warranty on all other components for domestic (non-commercial) installations.
Featured Electric Hot Water Systems:
|Rheem Optima Eletric
- Mains pressure – for hot water from multiple taps and showers at the same time.
- Adjustable thermostat – set the temperature you want.
- Money saving – designed for off-peak energy rates.
- Twin element daytime boost models available – for high demand hot water use.
- Australian Made.
- 10 year warranty.
- 1 year parts and labour warranty on all other components for domestic (non-commercial) installations.
- Backed by a 7 manufacturer’s warranty
- Mains pressure flow to multiple taps
- Off-peak tarriff models available
- Twin element daytime boost models available
- Models available: 25, 50, 80, 125, 160, 250, 315, 400 Litre