At Duncan's we can assist you if you have blocked drains. For fast, same day drain and sewer plumbing in Canberra, you can count on the drain specialists from Duncan's. With a rapid response, 24 hours, and satisfaction guaranteed service, you can depend on us to be there when you need help with all your sewer and drain issues. Our staff are experienced fully trained and licensed and have a full range of equipment from CCTV, locators and eels to our hydro jet truck. So whether it’s a blocked shower drain or blocked sewerage drain in your home or office, our expert team are fully equipped to get the job done on-the-spot, anytime day or night. Discover how Duncan's can help today:
- Blocked Drains: With state-of-the-art technology to unblock even the the toughest blockage, Duncan's can clear your pipes before you know it. We can even clean the pipes with our hydro jetting equipment. It's Canberra's ultimate solution to your drain needs.
- Expert Drain & Sewer Repairs: From leaks to collapsed pipes underground, our specialist drain team can perform an expert repair or replacement as required. With our fibre optic technology we can even see inside the pipes to diagnose any issues, so you can see for yourself the nature of the problem.
- Blocked Toilets: Clearing of blocked toilets and finding the cause of blockages.
- Broken Sewer Line: Find the problem, repair or replace pipes. We’ll also use a drain camera where appropriate.
- Blocked Sinks: Running a busy bar or café? A blocked sink can be a disaster. We also specialise in other hospitality related plumbing such as clean out and maintain Sani pumps, coffee machine and dental plumbing.
- Drainage Issues: Worried about drainage causing damage to your home’s foundations? Or would like a backyard that is not always muddy? We will work with you to investigate and resolve your stormwater or drainage issues.
Ongoing Drainage Problems? You might need a Drain Camera.
For ongoing blockage issues we can save you money on expensive plumbing repairs by utilising a drain camera. A drain camera can verify the cause of ongoing drainage issues, whether they are tree roots, damaged pipes or some other form of obstruction.
A Drain Camera takes the guesswork out of the problem and can save time and money on expensive repairs and unnecessary digging. It may also help you with insurance claims or when dealing with utility companies.