Hot Water Heater Repairs, Installation and Maintenance Canberra
Here at Duncan’s we carry out out servicing of most makes and models of gas, electric and instantaneous hot water systems. We can perform all your annual maintenance checks from replacing pressure and temperature relief valves (TPR valve) to sacrificial anodes, and visual checks for signs of wear and rust. If your hot water system is not running efficiently it will not only cost you your hard earned dollars, but can harm the environment as well. Regular hot water maintenance will increase your hot water system’s efficiency, saving you money in the long run. When you need hot water FAST for your home or business, then trust in the fast, on-time professional service you receive when you choose Duncan’s Plumbing. Call us and discover for yourself why we’re already the trusted choice in other Canberra homes and businesses for their hot water needs:
- Fast Hot Water Repairs – Don’t suffer longer than you have to without hot water. As soon as you discover you have a problem, call Duncan’s and we will dispatch one of our expert plumbers to your home at a time convenient to you. We’re available 24 hours 7 days for all your hot water emergencies. We’ll have you enjoying hot water again before you know it.
- New Water Heaters – When you need a new or replacement water heater, we can help with a range of the best systems from the leading brands, all expertly installed, and can do same day installation in most cases. We’ll even bring the new water heater direct to your door, and even take the old one away for your complete convenience. We also provide a new pre-cast concrete base for all out-door installations and in most cases a custom built sheetmetal tray and water tempering device for peace of mind.
- All Water Heater Repairs – Duncan’s has the expertise and experience to handle every kind of repair to all brands and models of water heaters. All with a level of friendly service second-to-none.
- Excellent Warranties – Duncan’s can guide you through your hot water heater options with the best warranties for your peace of mind.
- We Can Help You Choose The Right Water Heating System For You – We can show you all the water heating options available to suit your home, family, lifestyle and budget and can help answering any questions you may have about the other options such as a Continuous Flow Water Heater.
- Professional Installations – Our plumbers will expertly install your new hot water heater to ensure you get the most out of your new system. We take care of everything you need for the complete installation.
- Regular Maintenance Checks – To ensure you get the most out of your new water heater, it is important to have it maintained and checked for any faults on a regular basis. We can assist you by putting in place a maintenance plan to suit you which will help avoid any unnecessary breakdowns or safety issues in the future.
- Energy Savings on Your Water Heating – With energy costs continually on the rise, there are always options to help keep those costs to a minimum. Speak with one of our experts today about the latest energy efficient water heating options.
- Red Hot Supply to Kitchen – We can supply untempered Hot water (60 – 80˚c max) to your kitchen sink where available
We can also supply and install the following Hot Water Heaters:
- All internal and external electric storage models
- All internal and external gas storage models
- All internal and external instantaneous gas models
- All internal push/pull electric models – for sinks, bars and workshops
A good hot water system that meets your hot water needs is one of the most important things you need to have in your home. Duncan’s Plumbing Service are fully qualified, Canberra-based plumbers who can install all internal and external gas storage, electric storage and instantaneous hot water systems as well as all internal push/pull electric models. In most cases, we can perform same-day installation for your hot water system.
WHAT TYPE OF HOT WATER SYSTEM DO YOU NEED?
There are several factors to take in consideration when you are deciding what hot water unit to have installed: How many bathrooms, people or appliances will need hot water at the some time? Are you installing the hot water system to a house, apartment or office? How much hot water do you use and at what times do you use it? Households change over time, so make sure you choose the how water system that will meet your needs know and into the future. Duncan’s Plumbing can help you find the hot water system that best fits your needs and budget.
Featured 5 Star Gas Storage systemS:
- Money saving – 5 Star energy efficiency helps save on gas bills.
- Mains pressure – for hot water from multiple taps at the same time.
- Strong hot water recovery – no long waits between showers.
- RheemPlus® models available – maximum temperature of 50°C so turning on the tap is safer for everyone in the family.
- Natural gas or propane (LPG) models available.
- 5, 7 or 10 years on cylinder (model dependant).
- 3 years labour on cylinder (model dependant).
- 1 year parts & labour warranty on all other components for domestic (non-commercial) installations.
Featured Electric Hot Water Systems:
|Rheem Optima Eletric
- Mains pressure – for hot water from multiple taps and showers at the same time.
- Adjustable thermostat – set the temperature you want.
- Money saving – designed for off-peak energy rates.
- Twin element daytime boost models available – for high demand hot water use.
- Australian Made.
- 10 year warranty.
- 1 year parts and labour warranty on all other components for domestic (non-commercial) installations.
- Backed by a 7 manufacturer’s warranty
- Mains pressure flow to multiple taps
- Off-peak tarriff models available
- Twin element daytime boost models available
- Models available: 25, 50, 80, 125, 160, 250, 315, 400 Litre